ZESTAW Diafragma Caya® + Caya® Gel w SUPER CENIE
- Diafragma Caya® - Skuteczna Antykoncepcja Mechaniczna - Antykoncepcja Bez Hormonów, Wielokrotnego użytku przez 2 lata, odpowiednia dla 98% kobiet!
- ZESTAW zawiera:
- 1 szt x Diafragma Caya®, instrukcja w j.pol.
- 1 szt x żel antykoncepcyjny Caya Gel
Diafragma Caya® - profiled contraceptive diaphragm (vaginal membrane) - Modern Mechanical Contraception - Hormone-free contraception, Reusable for 2 years, suitable for 98% of women!
Diafragma Caya® is a modern mechanical contraception for all women who want to protect themselves from unplanned pregnancy in a natural and safe way. Diafragma Caya is an effective contraception without hormones - barrier contraception - particularly recommended for women who:
- want or need (e.g. due to an increased risk of thrombosis) to use non-hormonal contraception,
- do not want or cannot use a contraceptive coil,
- are breastfeeding,
- want to protect themselves only if they plan to have intercourse,
- have given birth or are planning another pregnancy,
- are allergic to latex (as an alternative to the condom),
- the vaginal diaphragm will serve as an additional safeguard if the contraceptive pill is missed,
- the vaginal diaphragm in combination with other family planning methods (e.g. symptothermal method) serves as a protection during the fertile period instead of sexual abstinence.
For the mechanical contraception presented to be effective, it should be used together with Caya® Gel contraceptive gel.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Caya® Diafragma should never be used together with intimate lubricating gels containing silicone oil.
Contraceptive diaphragm - product description
The Caya® vaginal diaphragm is a modern barrier contraceptive. The innovative design of the profiled Caya® diaphragm, designed in accordance with a woman's anatomy and ergonomics, makes one universal size suitable for most (98%) women. Mechanical contraception is a good alternative to the traditional types of protection known so far. The contraceptive gel Caya®gel should be used together with the Caya® diaphragm.
- The vaginal membrane is a silicone membrane: very thin, covers the cervix completely, cannot be felt during intercourse.
- The vaginal diaphragm has an edge: flexible, providing stability to the diaphragm and facilitating insertion into the vagina. The edge gives support to the entire diaphragm and ensures its correct positioning.
- Diaphragm has insertion tabs: to facilitate insertion into the vagina. Here the diaphragm should be grasped with the fingers and folded slightly before insertion into the vagina.
- The contraceptive diaphragm has a removal indentation: makes it easier to remove the diaphragm from the vagina
The Caya® diaphragm should always be used together with a contraceptive gel (e.g. Caya® gel).
Caya® vaginal diaphragm - efficacy
The Caya® Diafragma together with Caya® Gel guarantee effective, triple contraceptive protection:
→ The vaginal membrane with silicone membrane provides a mechanical barrier directly in front of the cervix. The flexible edge of the Caya® diaphragm closes securely around the cervix.
→ Caya® Gel contraceptive gel contains, among other things, cellulose, which forms an additional mechanical barrier directly against the cervix.
→ Caya® Gel has an acidic pH of 3.8, which immobilises sperm. At the same time, the acid reaction of the gel has a positive effect on the vaginal flora and protects against vaginal infections.
HOW DIAFRAGMA Caya® WORKS?
- Caya® Diaphragm is inserted into the vagina similar to a tampon.
- Lies between the posterior vaginal vault and the pubic bone niche
- Completely covers the cervix
- Acts as a mechanical barrier that prevents sperm from entering the uterus
The Caya® contraceptive diaphragm is designed to be used together with a contraceptive gel (e.g. Caya® gel)
Watch an instructional video on how to insert and remove the Caya® diaphragm.
Contraceptive diaphragm - contraindications
- during the first 6 weeks after giving birth
- if a size 60mm or 85mm or larger was used with a regular diaphragm
- significant lowering of the uterus and vagina
- Caya® diaphragm should never be used together with intimate moisturising gels containing silicone oil
- 1pc x Caya® diaphragm
- instructions for use in Polish
- storage box
Want more information - click
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)